DEAR DIARY
12:15 PM
What is wrong with today?!?! Grahhhhhhh. It's Friday. FRIDAY. How can Friday turn out like that!!! Urghhhhhh. I'm so so so so so so. ARGH.
First there's the i don't know what kind of Physics paper. Then never mind. That's okay. Still fine.
Went for our usual ' exams are over forever ' lunch. Met the Turtle there. & met some old friends. So sweet, how fated. Selina you weren't there! We met Nicole and Vanny. All good. Caught the train. Perfect.
On the train, thought of something, then came to a conclusion that it won't happen because what i think always ends up not happening. So, all's well.
Off the train. IT REALLY HAPPENED. It was NOT supposed to happen. Grrr.
And the make a baby application is undergoing some dno what thing.
And some random people just have to come and make me more URGH.
And WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS FRIDAY.
Night, please come soon to cheer me up :(
I do hope today's show won't be a disappointment. Or i'll just. I don't even know what i can do if that happens. This will just be the WORST Friday EVER.